Complete pro scooters are an excellent choice for riders just getting started. For a beginner, it might be too difficult to hand select every component on their pro scooter. The complete is a viable option because it’s a quick way to jump into the sport of scootering. When buying a complete you get everything you need to start riding and at a much better price than if each part is bought separately. In the last few years, the quality of products in the scooter market has improved dramatically making many of the complete scooters good enough for pro riders right out of the box.
#1 Top Pick Fuzion Z300
- UPGRADE TO THE ALL NEW Z300: Fuzion 23"H/22" W chromoly Vert Riser Bar, with oversize 155 mm Hex Grips and tough Nylon Bar-Ends. Fuzion designed heavy duty CNC 6061 Aluminum clamp with two 6mm bolts.
- LIGHT, TOUGH, 6061 T-6 ALUMINUM DECK AND REINFORCED NECK WITH IHC: Redesigned 6061-T6, 19.5" L/4.5" W aluminum lightweight deck. IHC compression system, sealed headset bearings.
- ALL NEW CUSTOM COMPONENTS: Fuzion Chisel Sculpted one-piece Steel Fork. Dose 110mm cast aluminum core 6 spoke wheels, high rebound 88A PU and super-fast ABEC 9 with our Nylon and Steel Triad brake.
- THE Z300 DIALED, READY TO RIDE: Dialed, ready to shred right out of the box. Only two bolts to tighten gets you riding in no time at all. The Z300 is ready for whatever riding you might throw at it.
We hand select our inventory to include scooters for every need and skill level. If you are a beginner we’ve got you covered, the Fuzion Z250 pro scooter is a great entry level scooter. Even if you are more advanced Fuzion’s Z350 complete will have the dimensions and components that meet your demands.
Wide Variety of Complete Pro Scooters
Pro Scooters Mart hand selects every single complete scooter that we endorse and sell. We don’t promote any brands that aren’t reputable, nor do we take in any products that view as bad deals for the customer. With that said we know what the consumer wants, and we keep our stock built up, so you can get the scooters you want when you want them. We carry all the leading pro scooter brands including but not limited to:
- Chilli – Famously known in the European market Chilli pro scooters is gaining popularity in the USA day by day. Their line up of scooters consist of 8 different models including the Reaper, Shredder, Sub-Zero, and Izzy completes.
- Crisp – is based on scooters that high quality with looks to match. The company is in the forefront of the industry in Australia and is popping up in scooter shops all across the world. If you like their aesthetic you won’t be disappointed in a Crisp scooter.
- District – has one of the more exciting brands in the market for 2018. With an elite level team and high-end product to match District is for sure one to watch.
- Dominator – has been known as a lower end entry level brand and not much has changed. People ask for Dominator scooters so we carry them to make our clientele happy. These scooters are well built and have a fair price tag.
- Envy – for the scooter industry is like the hottest girl in the room in that everyone wants her because she’s beautiful, trendy and has everything you want. Envy’s “One” , “Prodigy”, “Colt” and “AOS” lines are some of the most well designed scooters available.
- Fuzion – is the peoples brand. Their latest products are arguably the best available. The Z-Series looks amazing, is well made and priced perfectly. Anyone wanting a Fuzion can get one with their features and price points you can’t beat them.
- Grit – Strives to make the most advanced pro scooters on the market, they offer a solid collection of completes including the Atom, Extremist, Fluxx and Tremor. One thing that is cool about Grit is that they offer their completes in the “Mini” size which is great for younger riders.
- Lucky – Once the main USA based brand Lucky is one of the OGs in the industry. They have arguably the biggest names on their team including Jon Marcos Gaydos and Cody Flom.
- Madd Gear – is the home of Ryan Williams aka R. Willy! He is the real deal and one of the most important riders to ever pick up a scooter. Riding in the Nitro Circus has put scooters in front of an entirely new audience.
- North – Based up in Canada North scooters represents the independent movements in scootering. They are a mostly street based brands with innovative parts.
- Phoenix – was one of the original innovators of the scooter market, their Reventon deck they released was the original forged deck.
- Ride 858 – has landed on the scene making a big splash, one of the things to admire about Ride is how they launched with signature wheels for their pro team which shows their dedication to the riders.